The event features:
- A Flu Shot Clinic run by Hy-Vee (more information to follow)
- A raffle basket – with donated items from our members – this year we are going to create 3-5 baskets from donations rather than having one big basket with just one winner. Funds from ticket sales will go to our charitable funds
- Vendor booths featuring our members businesses – whether you offer a service or product. The booths are free to members – approximately 8 ft table space. For those who sell products directly, a free will donation is suggested but not mandatory (% of sales) that will go to our ABWA charitable funds. If you do not sell a product directly a donation to one of the baskets is suggested. The only cost to you is for dinner – as regular meeting. We are working with the hotel to come up with an amazing appetizer spread like last year. Last year we also had a cash bar and request that again if available.
- You have to be a current member and have paid your dues by the October meeting if your anniversary is nearing.
- If there is additional booth space available, it will be offered to outside vendors, like last year, however, we will be contacting our outside vendors who participated last year first for first right of refusal.
- Last year we had approx 25 spaces – 2 spots were used for ABWA – raffle & fundraising/membership information.
- We will again have a short power point presentation
- We want to get the information out earlier this year and will ask all of you to promote as much as possible. Share the email invite with friends guests and once event is created on facebook – invite and share on your own pages. It would be great to get a ton of traffic for all of our vendors.